After a task of a notification is completed, users can still delete the task from the notification. This KBA explains how to prevent the deletion of tasks with status TSCO.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
delete tasks, TSCO, QM02, IQS1, user status, I0516, status error, BS02, complete tasks. , KBA , iqs21 , iqs2 , iqs22 , QM-QN , Quality Notifications , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.