- A Microsoft SQL Server database has been created with the collation "TURKISH_CI_AS".
- While creating the repository, all the SQL statements run successfully and user is prompted to define the repository password.
- An error is raised when saving documents in the repository:
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Statement(s) could not be prepared
SQLSTATE = 37000
- The repository has been created successfully and is consistent (no error).
- Database Traces indicate:
ODBC ERROR = [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot resolve the collation conflict between "Turkish_CI_AS" and "SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS" in the equal to operation., sqlState 37000.
- Turkish characters are not preserved.
- This issue did not happen in PD 16.6 SP01 PL01 and started with PD 16.6 SP01 PL02.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- Microsoft SQL Server
native, sequence, log, check, checked, 811082, CR811082, CR#811082 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.