Some orders are not displayed in transaction code IP19 even they can be displayed via transaction code IW38 with the same time frame. In this case, the order number field shows as blank in IP19.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
IP19; From Date; To date; blank Order field; schedule start date; schedule finish date , KBA , PM-PRM-MP , Maintenance Plans , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.