- When trying to display the System Monitoing UI the page is blank and nothing is displayed.
- Page will display but no Technical Systems will be listed
- Issue can occur for other monitoring UIs such as Job Monitoring
- Upon opening the Job Monitoring UI from SOLMAN_WORKCENTER/SM_WORKCENTER, it just keep loading with "Initializing Application" and does not load the Job Monitoing screen
- When Job Monitoring UI is loaded after selecting a Technical Scenario and clicking the "Select" button nothing happens and no error message displayed
SAP Solution Manager 7.2
Service Inactive, Alias, Blank Screen, ODATA, SICF, /n/IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE, Technical Systems not displayed, No data, TECHMON_UI5_TABS_SRV, DIAGLS_FILTERBAR_SRV, UI5LIB_SRV, No System Alias Assignment, GSDO Group Maintained, PI_MONITORING_SRV, ALERTTICKER_SRV, Initializing application, Job Monitoring, SOLMAN_WORKCENTER, SM_WORKCENTER, S_SERVICE, AI_SYSMON_OVERVIEW_SRV_0001, JOB_MONITORING, Interface Monitoring, Interface and Channel Monitoring, ICMon Backend, WebSocket Connection Error,Hana and Business intelligence tile not loading, Blank screen in HANA and BI Monitoring, failed to load 'sm/techops/jobmon/utils/utility.js' , KBA , 'sorry, a technical error occurred' , SV-SMG-MON-SYS , System Monitoring , SV-SMG-MON-ALR , Monitoring/Alerting/Reporting Infrastructure , SV-SMG-MON-JBI-BI , BI Monitoring (technical monitoring) in SAP Solution Manager , SV-SMG-MON-JBI-JOB , Unified Job Monitoring , SV-SMG-ADM-DTM , Downtime / Work Mode Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.