You want to extract data out of IBP to a file through a HCI/CPI task. You execute the task after changing the column sequence in the file datastore's configuration of the task. However the column sequence in output file is different from the one defined in the datastore configuration.
Please see below example.
- Column sequence in the datastore configuration.
- The column sequence in output file.
- SAP Sales and Operations Planning (SCM-SOP)
- SAP Integrated Business Planning (SCM-IBP)
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration for Data Services (SAP CPI)
HCI, column, header, sequence, order, IBP, output, file , KBA , SCM-IBP-INT-HCI , HCI-Based Integration , LOD-HCI-DS , HANA Cloud Integration for Data Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.