When BAPI BAPI_ALM_NOTIF_PUTINPROGRESS is used alone, data inconsistency might happen on notification phase (QMEL-PHASE) against the system status. For example, the status notification is changed from OSNO to NOPR via this BAPI, but QMEL-PHASE remains as 1 which should be changed to 3.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
BAPI_ALM_NOTIF_PUTINPROGRESS; BAPI_ALM_NOTIF_SAVE; notification status; QMEL-PHASE; phase , KBA , PM-WOC-MN , Maintenance Notifications , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.