This document contains a 60-minute Expert Webinar on the topic Daylight Saving Time in APO Scheduling.
In this Expert Webinar you will learn how to configure APO system in order to prevent any undesired behavior of Scheduling during DST period in your Time Zone.
It will include details of the customizing and standard behavior of SCM-APO-ATP during this period of the year.
1) Introduction: Presentation and expectation about the session
2) Symptom: Brief discussion about the symptoms of the issue
3) Cause: Why APO scheduling is working differently after DST
4) Workaround: How to bypass this situation
5) FAQ and Q&A: Further questions
This Technical Webinar covers:
- APO - Advanced Planner and Optimizer
- SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP System Admins
- Key users
Daylight Saving Time, Scheduling, Buckets, Winter, Summer, DST, 23:00, 00:00, previous day. , KBA , KM-TRN , SAP Training Materials (Content) , SCM-APO-ATP , Global Available-to-Promise , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.