- Reports fail with "server error. [CrystalEnterprise.Smtp]: [Error initializing SMTP server. Return code: [TCP send failed]. Reason: [<server>:<port].]"
- Schedules to email destination fail a minute after the underlying reports finish running
- Wireshark or tcpdump traces show that a connection is established to the SMTP server, and then closed
- Idle connections are created to the SMTP server
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelliigence 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelliigence 4.2
4.x, 4.0, email, ssl, tls, fail, broken, hang , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.