- An invoice is entered with function module BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE, BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE1 or BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_PARK, but it is not able to change the alternative reconciliation account during BAPI process, because the field does not exist in the BAPI structure.
- It is noticed that there is a possibility to change reconciliation account for vendor during MIRO posting. (Refer to KBA 1836997)
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE, BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE1, BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_PARK, Alternative reconciliation account, FIN_LOC_CI_14, MIRO, SE37, FB60, FB01 , KBA , MM-IV-LIV-BAPI , BAPI , XX-CSC-RU-FI , Financial Accounting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.