Text overlaps in the settings dialog of the value help at every field with F4 help option. The text "Maximum Number" is hidden behind the InputField under the "Change Default Value for Maximum Number of Entries" section.
- Web Dynpro for ABAP
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP NetWeaver 7.51
- Below SAP_UI 740 SP18 - User Interface Technology 7.4 Support Package 18
- Below SAP_UI 750 SP7 - User Interface Technology 7.5 Support Package 7
- Below SAP_UI 751 SP2 - User Interface Technology 7.51 Support Package 2
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for ABAP 7.5 for SAP S/4HANA
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server 7.51 for SAP S/4HANA 1610
Web Dynpro; Webdynpro, overlap, hide, hidden, not visible, cannot see, unable, edit, text, behind, wdr_f4_elementary, width property, se80, faulty, wrong, standard, settings, maximum number, rendering, issue, dialoge, dialog, v_settings, view, layout preview, DDIC Value Help, Settings dialogue, SAPK-74018INSAPUI, SAPK-75007INSAPUI, SAPK-75102INSAPUI, SAPKB73120, LABEL_LIMIT_LIST_SIZE, 1px, value help, value suggest, f4 help , KBA , BC-WD-ABA , Web Dynpro ABAP , BC-WD-ABA-REN , Web Dynpro ABAP Rendering , BC-WD-ABA-CFG , Configuration / Personalization , BC-WD-ABA-GEN , Web Dynpro ABAP Generation , BC-WD-ABA-RUN , Web Dynpro ABAP Runtime , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.