- The Excel Import extension provides a wizard to map tables of objects in an Excel file to PD objects and properties.
- How to import objects, sub-objects and respective attributes from Excel files.
- As an example, the model should contain information not only about about tables, but the list of columns and their datatypes too.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
entity, attributes, data , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.