- Allow users to view and edit Web Intelligence reports but prevent from overwriting the original reports in BI 4.x.
- If the right Edit Objects is granted to view and edit queries, users are also allowed to overwrite the original reports.
- Separate right to Save an Object does not exist.
- SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.2
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
edit overwrite webi report save ADAPT01437425 , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.