- Unable to post a Goods Receipt against an Stock Transport Order (STO) with an incorrect Valuation Type due to error 'M7043 Valuation type B differs from valuation type of Batch A'.
- Unable to Reverse the posted MM Document and correct the Valuation Type in the STO because the Shipment Cost documents have been transferred to accounts.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
ECC, STO, OUTBOUND DELIVERY, ME21N, ME22N, ME23N, VL02N, WABWE, Valuation Type, Batch, M7043, M7360, OCHS, LB601, MSC2N, Indicator for GI-based goods receipt, MIGO, cancellation, shipment cost document, goods receipt, MSC3N, match, different. , KBA , MM-IM-ST-PO , Stock Transfer for Stock Transport Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.