- You process a high volume of asynchronous messages in your Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO) system every day.
- The retention period (e.g. 7 days) could not be decreased any more as per business requirement.
- The size of BC_MSG table and its LOB segment is very large even though the Default Delete Job is running regularly.
- You would like to know if you can enable compression at DB level or PI/PO application level.
SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
SAP NetWeaver 7.4
SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- Applicable to any DB that PI/PO is installed on
Message compression, payload compression, BC_MSG table, LOB segment, MSG_BYTES, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, AEX, DB growth, DB2, MS SQL, Sybase , KBA , BC-XI-CON-MSG , Messaging System , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.