After executing Supersession service, the application log shows the following error messages:
- Field Final date must be INITIAL since the field is INACTIVE in Customizing (Message no. /INCMD/MSG293)
- Error when writing supersession chain &1 (Message no. /SAPAPO/DEPL_MESS068)
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP Supply Chain Management Service Parts Planning (SCM-APO-SPP)
SCM, Service Parts Planning, SPP, Supersession, SUS, Planning Date, error message, /INCMD/MSG293, /SAPAPO/DEPL_MESS068, supersession chain, SPRO, customizing, final date, active flag, FINALDT , KBA , SCM-APO-SPP-SUS , Supersession Chain , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.