- In a Logical Data Model (LDM) a one-to-many relationship is drawn from an external shortcut to an entity.
- Editing the relationship: Entity 2 is the external shortcut.
- The shortcut will be generated as a shortcut in the Physical Data Model (PDM).
- In the PDM generated from the LDM, there is no reference between the table and the shortcut.
- The Output view displays:
- Generating relationships...
-> Object "Relationship_1" of type "relationship" cannot be generated
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.