- When running / executing an SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver (BPC) Data Manager (DM) Clear (Clear transaction data) package, it aborts (abort status) or does not end.
- The following run time error (dump) also appears in transaction code ST22:
Category Installation error
Runtime Errors DBSQL_SQL_ERROR
SQL error "SQL code: 3114" occurred while accessing table "SOTR_HEAD".
Database error text: "SQL message: ORA-03114: not connected to ORACLE"
Return value of the database layer: "SQL dbsl rc: 99"
- If you open the BPC: Clear Transaction Data (/CPMB/CLEAR) process chain in transaction code RSPC and review the logs (Right click display logs), the BPC: CLEAR COMMENTS FOR CLEAR step (variant /CPMB/CLEAR_COMMENTS_FOR_CLEAR) appears in a failed state (red):
- This error may also occur in the Simple Job Selection (transaction code SM37):
Internal session terminated with a runtime error DBSQL_SQL_ERROR (see ST22)
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver
EPM, BPC NW, Business Planning and Consolidation for NetWeaver, SAP BPC FOR NetWeaver, BPCNW, Embedded, standard, classic, unified, BOPC , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.