- HANA information is missing or incomplete after register to SLD using HDBLCM tool.
- Incomplete information of HANA in SLD can lead to issues in Solution Manager, like: The definition of Technical System 'SID~HANADB' is not correct.
- Only 2 associations class SAP_HDBSystem in SLD > CIM Instances;
- System Landscape Directory (SLD);
- HANA database;
- HDBLCM tool;
- Operating System independent.
System Landscape Directory, Register, Sync, Synchronization, Update, configure_sld, sldreg, HANA 2.0, HDB, Outdate, Outdated, Registering , KBA , BC-CCM-SLD-REG , SLD registration utility sldreg[.exe] , HAN-LM-PLT , SAP HANA Platform Lifecycle Management , BC-CCM-SLD , System Landscape Directory / Component Repository , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.