An object dependency, like a procedure is not executed in configuration or classification or it delivers other results than expected. The object dependency was already in use and it worked fine before.
- SAP ERP Classification (CA)
- SAP ERP Logistics (LO)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
Procedure, selection condition, constraint, Auswahlbedingung, Prozedur, , KBA , LO-VC , Variant Configuration , CA-CL , Classification , LO-VC-DEP , Object Dependency , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.