Contingent workers (also referred to as non-payroll workers) deliver services to an organization on a non-permanent basis. They are often known as independent professionals, temporary contract workers, labor hires, contractors or consultants. This explains how to set up and configure your HR systems for contingent workers.
Document Contents (Direct links to document):
- Introduction to Contingent Workers
- Deployment Options
- Setting Up Contingent Workers
- Role Based Permissions - Setting up Groups and Roles
- Configuring Events for Contingent Workers
- Creating Vendors
- Configuring Work Orders
- People Profile Configuration
- Creating Contingent Workers
- Use Cases
Employee Central - Contingent Workforce Management
Contingent Workforce Management, contingent worker, handbook, user guide, guide, LOD-SF-EC-CWF , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CWF , Contingent Workforce , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.