Employee Central Position Management makes it easy for you to do a number of things:
- Create and maintain positions online with appropriate controls.
- Store and track position category (regular, part-time, intern, and so on), current incumbents and previous employees in that position.
- Configure headcount management to suit your needs (strict position control vs. non-budget-driven process)
- For to-be-hired positions, you can open requisitions in Recruitment, with the required position information.
- Integrate Succession Management with Employee Central positions so that the successors are planned based on the existing positions hierarchy.
- Integrate with SAP Fieldglass to create job postings for contingent workers.
Document Contents (Direct links to document):
- Basic Setup
- Important Initial Settings for Position Management
- Permissions and Workflows
- Defining The Position Object
- Standard Hours
- Enhanced Setup
- Position Types
- Mass Creation of Positions
- Mass Changes to Positions
- Shared Positions
- Capacity Control
- Forward Propagation
- Right to Return
- Matrix Relationships
- Execute Position Processes During Job Information Import
- Position Organization Chart
- Integration with Bizx Suite Applications
- Setting Up Integration with Recruitment
Employee Central - Position Management
Position Management, LOD-SF-EC-POS, handbook, guide, position , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-POS , Position Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.