You are using transaction IE4N to install equipment, and find out that LAM data is not transferred to the child equipment after installation.
- ECC-DIMP is active
- SAP enhancement package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 7 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 8 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
IE4N, LAM, linear asset management, EAML_D_LFE_DATA, linear data, LOG_EAM_LINEAR_1, IE02, IE03, start point, end point, Length, Installation, SWAP, remove , KBA , IS-ADEC-CC , Configuration Control , PM-EQM , Equipment and Technical Objects , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.