- Transport of copy information appears to be incorrect after assigning the change document to a new cycle, or a decoupled transport request to new change document
- TOC count within the Transport Management block does not reflect the TOCs created/released for the previous cycle
- Change cycle is closed and normal change is automatically reassigned to new cycle
- Transport Request with Transport of Copy is decoupled from the change cycle and reassigned to new cycle
- TOC information is not visible in the new cycle
- TOC shows 0 after transport request is assigned to new cycle
SAP Solution Manager 7.1
KBA , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.