- Want to run a SQL script against primary database.
- But not want the changes made by the script to be replicated
- How to disable the replication temporally and enable it later
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) is used to replicate data
- Primary Database Instance is SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
SAP Replication Server (SRS) all versions
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) all versions
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise all versions ; SAP Replication Server all versions
turn off replication, turn on replication , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.