- You send output requests to SAPSprint but there is no printout. The spool status is green and shows complete.
- In SPAD you have your SAPSprint printer pointing to a shared printer on another server. In the Access Method tab you have:
- Host Printer \\some_other_server\printer_name
- Destination Host SAPSprint_print_server_name
- You can print to the printer(s) directly from Windows OS level of the SAPSprint server. The issue is only with SAPSprint printouts from the SAP system.
- If you capture the SAPSprint logs with increased trace level as described in note 1780925, the sapsprint.dbg and sapwin_xxxxxx.log files appear to show a correct printout with no errors or problems.
- 1780925 - Collect SAPSprint windows log files
KBA , BC-CCM-PRN , Print and Output Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.