- Customer is on SAP Contact Center 7.0 Feature Pack 11 (FP11)
- When logged on to SAP CRM, and the SAP CCtr softphone is not opened, the agent's IC Web Client DDLB state should be "Phone Is Not Opened" as seen below:
- As the proper status is not being displayed, the agent doesn't realize that he/she has to open the SAP CCtr softphone first, to enable communication and synchronization back with CRM.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
- SAP Contact Center 7.0 (Feature Pack 11)
CRM, OII, Online Interface Integration, Phone Is Not Opened, CCtr BCM Business Communications Management, CDT logout, synchronized, synchronize, Agent Server , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , CRM-IC-CHA-TEL , Telephony Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.