This Guided Answer tree is designed to help in identifying the root cause of the following offline approval issues:
- offline approval e-mail is not sent,
- offline approval e-mail sent incorrectly,
- offline approval e-mail has wrong content,
- offline approval e-mail was not received by the approver,
- offline approval e-mail was not processed by the SAP system,
- offline approval e-mail has not arrived into the SAP system.
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
EBP, Guided Answers, offline approval, SOST, SOIN, HTM, reason for rejection, buttons, links, BBP_OFFLINE_APP_BADI, BBP_OUTPUT_CHANGE_SF, synchronous, asynchronous, MIME, URL, Log on link, SMTP , KBA , SRM-EBP-WFL , Workflow , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.