- When creating a contract, through ME31K or BAPI_CONTRACT_CREATE, whith amount higher than 1 billion and local currency different from foreign currency, the system throws the error message SG106 related to local currency.
- The error can be triggered also when you have local currency equal to foreigh currency but you have a release strategy characteristic based on a different currency.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, BAPI, BAPI_CONTRACT_CREATE, ACUM_VALUE, EKKO-KTWRT, EKKO, KTWRT, CURRENCY , KBA , MM-PUR-OA , Outline Purchase Agreements With Vendors , MM-PUR-OA-BAPI , BAPIs - Outline Agreements , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.