- When defining interface control for links to external systems (WCU/MOB interface) an entry with masked source or destination storage type cannot be entered
- The system generates error message LT166 in this case: "Relationship between masked storage types must first be defined."
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
"LT 166", T327A, WCU/MOB, WCU, MOB, L0L10F01, t327a-kzina, t327a-bwlvs, t327a-vltyp, t327a-nltyp, LT165, "LT 165" , KBA , LE-WM-IFC , Interfaces , LE-WM , Warehouse Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.