The Succession Org Chart (SOC) is a hierarchical view of the reporting relationships of people and positions in your organization.
The Succession Org Chart is the primary interface for managing succession plans from the perspective of your organization. It has a configurable layout that allows you to show and update succession plans according to the way your organization works.
- You can search for positions or people and then navigate through the position hierarchy, reviewing succession plans for the reporting line you selected;
- Key positions are clearly marked, making it easier for you to manage your succession strategy;
- The information you see for people and positions on the Succession Org Chart is controlled by your various role-based permissions and target populations, ensuring sensitive information remains protected.
Document Contents (Direct links to document)
- Enabling Succession Org Chart
- Granting Access to the Succession Org Chart
- Configuring the Succession Org Chart
- Import the Necessary Picklists
- Configuring the Succession Org Chart XML
- Localizing Succession Org Chart Labels
- Defining the Readiness Rating Scale in the Org Chart XML
- Configuring Bench Strength
- Configuring Icons for the Succession Org Chart
- Showing Photos in the Succession Org Chart
- Enabling Users to Assign Learning Activities
- Using Succession Org Chart
- Searching and Navigating the Succession Org Chart
- Choosing Display Options in the Succession Org Chart
- Highlighting Key Positions
- Hiding a Position in the Succession Org Chart
- Adding Legacy Positions from Succession Org Chart v12
- End of Maintenance for Succession Org Chart v11
SAP SuccessFactors Succession & Development
Succession Planning Management SCM Administration Implementation Guide UA User Assistance document documentation , KBA , LOD-SF-SCM-ORG , Succession Org Chart , LOD-SF-SCM , Succession Management , LOD-SF-SCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.