If a master inspection characteristic is used multiple times in an inspection plan, eg.the same MIC is assigned to different operations, this caracteristic is not printed on the certificate. Error message QC065 may be issued in t-code QC21.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
QC065, QC 065, QC02MS_INSP_CHAR_SPECS, QC21, multiple, certificate print, MIC , KBA , QM-CA-CG , Certificate Creation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.