The <rs_api> contains the replication definition Replication Command Language (RCL).
Parameters are not verified in the SRS when the command is issued.
The <rs_api> is a string parameter (i.e. <varchar>) sent along with rs_send_repserver_cmd.
- Rep Agent will stop when passing an invalid <rs_api> to rs_marker.
- Here is an example where an alter fails because the replication definition already exists:
RepAgent(10): Received the following error message from the Replication Server: Msg 15021. col2 already exists..
server RepAgent(10): Received the following error message from the Replication Server: Msg 15550. A repserver command failed. oqid = 0000000000020000000341f20000d20700000000d20600020000a7ed00f47ac800000000.
SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
- Sybase Replication Server (RS) 15.5
- Sybase Replication Server (RS) 15.6
admin verify_replication_cmd, rs_api, RCL, alter repdef, alter replication definition, Msg 15550, Msg 15021 , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.