After promoting Crystal report to a NEW BI 4.2 SP3 system from BI 4.1 SP7 system using promotion management tool.
- Objects are migrated successfully. But the prompt list of values in crystal reports are not getting promoted.
- Tried with deleting all the BV components and report (including parent folders) in target system – and repromoted with security but same issue occurred.
- Checked the Group and user CUID, all objects CUID is same (group and users are promoted before the report promotion).
- When new LOVs were created for the report and then promoted, it went successful but the existing LOVS still doesnt work.
- Security is checked to be fine including The 'Data Access' rights set on the data connection as well.
- The issue is seen in only a NEW BI system while 2 other old systems including the source work fine.
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- Windows server platform
SAPBI, 4.x, 4.1, 4.2, CR, BV, currentCEUserName, Filter, prompt, list, values, LOV, blank , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , BI-BIP-LCM , Lifecycle Management Console - Promotion mgmt, Version mgmt , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.