When RFC queues send data from ECC/ERP to CRM/SRM, using any lanaguage other than the default language maintained in SM59, an RFC_CONVERSION_TABLE short dump occurs on the receiver system.
- RFC_CONVERSION_TABLE_UC_SERVER dump, referring to "BAPISTRUCTURES", raised by qRFC queue.
- SYSFAIL queue in SMQ2 has status SYSFAIL. The full error message is "A conversion error occurred during the execution of a Remote Function Call."
- SYSFAIL queue with error "Conversion error (RFC server) when receiving table BAPISTRUCTURES."
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management all versions ; SAP Supplier Relationship Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management all versions
Note 547444, 722193, SAPLSMOUTIL, BAPI_CRM_SAVE, SAPMSSY1 , KBA , CRM-MW-ADP , Middleware Adapter , SRM-EBP-TEC-MW , Middleware , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.