- Set up replication from Oracle to HANA
- Created database replication definition with replicating only one table and created subscription with direct_load
- Marked all the other replicated tables
- Replication servers keep reporting the warning:
WARNING #32020 DIST(104 PDS.PDB) - /generic/exec/dist.c(3696)
Table 'XXXXXTAB' is not defined.
- The warnings are flooding the server errorlog
SAP Replication Server Options for Oracle (RSO) all versions
SAP Replication Server, option for Oracle all versions
KBA , BC-SYB-REP-RSO , Rep Server Options (RSO) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.