- In a Physical Data Model (PDM) tables have same name but different owners and are located in different packages.
- Tables have the same name for constraints.
- The Use parent namespace option is deselected for packages.
- The following error is found when checking the model:
"Constraint name uniqueness".
- The Check model option is enabled by default in the Generate dialog box. The generation if stopped:
"Generation aborted due to errors detected during the verification of the model".
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
generate, database, 810669, CR810669, CR#810669 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.