- While upgrading from a lower Support Pack Level to a higher Support Pack (see "Installing Support Packages and Hotfixes"), you encounter inconsistencies with the synchronization of the models between the HAC nodes
- The below screenshot illustrates this example:
- In the VUA logs "Virtual Unit Administrator", there are similar errors as seen below (some variables could be different from customer to customer):
- ERR> VUMEngine::RemoveHotfixConfigParameters:Remove configuration parameters of hotfix [126.96.36.199] : Virtual unit = [VU_BCM_PSTN_ACME], Software = [SIP Bridge]:engine : Hotfix [188.8.131.52] for software instance [SIP Bridge] was not found from virtual unit description file [C:\SAP\BCM\VU\VU_BCM_PSTN_ACME\vuinfo\vuinfo.xml]
- ERR>Operation FAILED
RemoveModuleConfig.js: ERR> Failing SQL was:
RemoveModuleConfig.js: ERR> Failed to get virtual unit id, error=Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record.
- ERR> VUMEngine::AddHotfix:Add hotfix [184.108.40.206] to virtual unit [VU_BCM_PSTN_ACME] / software [SIP Bridge]:file system : Missing hotfix directory [C:\SAP\BCM\VU\[YOUR_HAC_NODE]\bin\SIP Bridge\hotfix\220.127.116.11]
SAP Contact Center 7.0
SAP Contact Center, on-premise edition all versions
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7 , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.