- When can a system be edited?
- When can a license key be edited?
- Best practices for hardware migration
- How to update the version for a system
- Best practices for SAP System migration
- How to change a system's product version
- Product version changed for system and license keys
- Best Practices for creating and maintaining SAP license keys
- Maintanence Planner having issues updating to SAP Launchpad
- System number mismatch between SAP system and Launchpad
- Why is the system number different between SLICENSE and Launchpad?
- Product version in Maintenance Planner does not match version in Launchpad
- SAP ONE Support Launchpad License Key Application https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/licensekey/wizard
- Applies to: SAP Business Suite Products
- Does not apply to: SAP BusinessObjects/Analytics (see KBA 2446681 instead)
maintenanceplanner , mp , system mismatch , system number different , HAE, high availability environment, switchover, cluster installation , backup system , failover , , KBA , XX-SER-SAPSMP-SYS , SAP Support Portal - System Data , XX-SER-LIKEY , License keys for SAP systems , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.