- The BW Infocube compression fails with the following errors in the BW application collapse log:
- compound index created on table:
- compond index created on table:
- DB Errorcode 2048
- For details on termination of stored procedure execution, see long text
- It is likely that the InfoCube request that you try to compress has a large number of records compared with previous requests (if the InfoCube compression was successful before).
- At the time that you have this error on the HANA Database, you have an out of memory dump (oom) or composite memory dump (where you have set a statement memory limit with parameter statement_memory_limit on HANA Database.
SAP HANA Database
Collapse tab; compress; request ID; Release; statement_memory_limit; DTP; selection criteria; , KBA , dbman365 , HAN-DB-ENG-BW , SAP HANA BW Engine , BW-BEX-OT-DBIF-CON , Condensor , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.