- SAP PD detects that a divergence was introduced when the column order is changed, so it drops and recreates the table.
- It should not re-create tables only because of the new order, especially when there is no need to have columns listed in a particular order for the target DBMS, e.g. Oracle.
- SAP PD misses an option to set whether user would like to refer to the sequence of the columns as a difference.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
sequence, reorder, preferred, matter, 542305, CR542305, CR#542305 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.