- Using the new report editor the generation of RTF report aborts when the list of values defined in the Standard Checks tab is too long.
- The list of values is truncated so it is incomplete.
- This applies to data items, attributes, columns, domains.
- There is no message informing the generation was successful and user is not prompted to open the RTF report.
- This issue does not occur with HTML reports.
- It also works fine with the legacy report editor.
SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6 SP04
rich, text, richtext, word, winword, wordpad, missing, 810583, CR810583, CR#810583 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.