In mid-year legacy takeover secnario, you would like to takeover values for an asset with manual depreciation key for example MANU.
After filling necessary data in T-code AS91 and save, you noticed the posted depreciation values in current year is reversed by the system automatically.
- prerequisite: the system is using classical Asset Accounting, where asset legacy values are taken over by T-code AS91 / AS92 / AS93.
(If you are using new Asset Accounting where asset legacy values are taken over by means of T-code ABLDT, please refer to KBA 2495788.)
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ABAA, ABAW, 600, 610. , KBA , FI-AA-AA-A , Master Data , FI-AA-AA-B , Transaction Figures / Valuation , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.