In table T582ITVCLAS, the relevant infotype is configured to be updated using new infotype framework (field NITF_ADM <> '0'). When maintaining this infotype via PA30, there are warning/error messages generated by the new infotype framework. After these warning/error messages are displayed in a dialog box, one of the messages displayed already in the dialog box is displayed again in status bar. This behavior can be seen by the example below when maintaining IT0007:
- The warning/error messages are displayed in dialog box:
- The first message from the dialog box is displayed again in status bar:
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
New Infotype Framework; PA30; T582ITVCLAS , KBA , PA-PA-XX , General Parts , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.