In O4_TIGER transaction, create a tank dip entry with the option Post PI. A standard information message raised, "Tank dips were posted successfully" (OC804). Everything seems posted correctly, but there is no physical document and there is no changes in stock level in MM and FI.
- SAP Industry Solutions Oil and Gas (IS-OIL)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP R/3 Enterprise add-on for oil and gas
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
"IS-OIL", "IS-OIL-DS-HPM", "O4_TIGER", "OC804", "OC 804", POST_PI, "posting PI", "posting PI document", ROIITANKDIP, "Silo management", "Tank dips were posted successfully" , KBA , IS-OIL-DS-HPM , Hydrocarbon Product Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.