- This announcement contains information about the legal change in Switzerland regarding the new QR-bill which will replace the currently used payment slips like the current orange ISR payment slips in the further course of harmonization and hence also in the payment file.
- This information is based on legislation and regulations which could be subject to change at any time by the respective authorities and are therefore not binding. The information will be updated if required.
- According to the media release on July 5, 2018, the introduction date of the QR-bill has been shifted. Starting June 30, 2020, Swiss suppliers should have the option to send the first QR-bills.
- The decision has been made to conduct a consultation procedure from August to September 2018, in which the market stakeholders can participate.
- The proposed modifications made during the consultation procedure will be considered, hence the existing initial version of the Swiss Implementation Guidelines QR-bill from April 27, 2017, needs to be revised accordingly. The current plan would be that the revised Implementation Guidelines QR-bill should then be published until mid-November 2018.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
QR billings, Switzerland, ISO 20022, ISR payment, QR code, Swiss QR Code , KBA , XX-CSC-CH , Switzerland , FI-AP-AP-B1 , Payment transfer (w/o DE, US) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.