SAP Contact Center has been configured and integrated to CRM
- Business would like to send the Call ID to CRM as per KBA 1894818
- From the ICI traces the CAD (Contact Attached Data) can been seen as per the below example:
- Despite getting the CAD in the ICI trace, which means CCtr is sending the information, the corresponding "Contact Attached Data" in CRM shows blank:
- SAP Contact Center 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
Business Communication Management 7.0, Integration, Telephony, ICI, CCI, CCtr, CRMCMP_CCS_CAD, CAD_IP, CRMCMP_CCS_CAD/CADView, CRM-IC-CHA, CRM_IC_CMP_CCS, CADCTXT , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.