In an Article Master (IS-Retail) environment you wish to make use of the below fields in transaction MM41/MM42/MM43 which are available under Material Master (MM) MM01/MM02/MM03.
- Control Code (MARC-STEUC)
- MLAN-TAXIM (Tax indicator for material (Purchasing))
- Tax data (MG03STEUER-TATYP) for GST condition types
- SAP ERP Logistics (LO)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
STEUC, MG03STEUER, TATYP, MM0*, MM4*, MM21, MM31, HSN, Purchasing view, Foreign trade Import view , KBA , IS-R-BD-ART , Articles , LO-MD-MM , Material Master , XX-CSC-IN-SD , Sales and Distribution , XX-CSC-IN-MM , Materials Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.