You create BP in ERP then transfer to TM system, you transfer BP again after changed coordinates manually in TM.
The coordinates are redefined.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP Supply Chain Management Interfaces (SCM-APO-INT)
- SAP Transportation Management
BP, location, coordinates, Geographical data, geocoding , KBA , SCM-APO-INT-MD-LO , Location , TM-MD-BP , Business Partner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.