When processing multiple goods movements for the same non valuated material at the same time, the material data is locked in table MARC.
- Error M3897 'the plant data of the material X is locked by the user X' is raised against material that has no value update and no quantity update.
- You do not expect a lock on material with no value update and no quantity update.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP S/4HANA Cloud all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ECC , non-valuated , OMS2 , block , SM12, M3897, M3 897, MIGO , KBA , MM-IM-GF-LOCK , Material Block , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.