The following warning is observed at the Web Dispatcher or ICM trace file (dev_webdisp or dev_icm, respectively):
*** WARNING => IcmIHandlePseForSni: Hostname '*.example.com' cannot be used for SNI! PSE 'PSEFILE.pse' will be ignored for SSL configuration 'ssl_config_X'!
- "*.example.com" is just an example. The key point is that it refers to a wildcard certificate;
- "PSEFILE.pse" is the PSE file that contains the wildcard certificate;
- "X" refers to the index of the parameter "icm/ssl_config_X". It starts with zero.
- SAP Netweaver release independent
- Client/Server Technology - ICM (Internet Communication Manager)
- Client/Server Technology - Web Dispatcher
- Security - Secure Sockets Layer Protocol
KBA , BC-CST-WDP , Web Dispatcher , BC-CST-IC , Internet Communication Manager , BC-SEC-SSL , Secure Sockets Layer Protocol , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.